Christopher D. Green wrote:

I suspect that it is the same kind of fatigue-prompted switching one sees with
the Necker Cube.
The laterality claim srtikes me as completely bogus.

---------

In the early 90s I used to have my Experimental Psych. students do studies on
various cognitive and behavioral aspects of hemisphericity. A couple of times I
had them test the idea that folks scoring as preferring a right hemisphericity
style on a questionnaire based on Torrence's Your Style of Learning and
Thinking, would evidence more reversals of the Necker Cube than their left
hemisphericity counterparts. No dice. In fact, my recollection of the
literature on this stuff was that published attempts had also failed to find
hemisphericity or even laterality differences (see, for example, Beer, 1988 and
Kinsbourne, 1967).