Bill Scott said:

"My email did not accept the original image. Can someone send me a URL to
the image? I think this may have happened to a number of subscribers."

I ddin't see any responses to this plaintive query.

A search turned up the same version published online in PerthNow which I
assume is the daily newspaper of Perth, Australia. They credit "AAP",
which I assume is the Australian Associated Press (lotsa assuming goin'
on here). Where AAP got it remains a mystery.

There's an interesting comment on the page from someone flogging an
"animated gif editor". He claims it can be used to see what's really
happening (I didn't try it, because you have to download his device to do
it).

url for all to see the dancer, including deprived Bill Scott at:

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Bishop's University                e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2600 College St.
Sherbrooke QC  J1M 1Z7