I, too, have been on this list for 15 years, and I'm not going anywhere.
This community has been too valuable to me.

For those of you who lean toward public protests, I've set up a poll on
the TIPS subscribers page
(http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/tips/index.htm
<http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/tips/index.htm> ) where you are
welcome to vote on whether M.S. should be retained or removed from TIPS.
I'm not saying that the voting will have any impact one way or another,
but raw numbers are easier to see, for everybody here, than speculation.

For those who are more likely to protest in a less public manner, here
again are the instructions for setting up filters in Outlook.  If you
use a different email system and would like assistance, you are welcome
to email me off-list.

Best,

Sue