  From: DeVolder Carol L
  To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
  Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:41 AM
  Subject: RE: [tips] response to Ed Callen

  As I read through each post I keep thinking I'll respond to that one because
I agree with it. Then I read the next one and agree with that too. So, I'm
adding my voice to all of your very well-written posts. So many times I have
been offended and tempted to respond, but then decided it (he) wasn't worth my
time. Once in a while I got roped in, and immediately regretted it.

  Thanks Bill for this list, no thanks to the one person who is trying to ruin
it for his own kicks.

  Carol

  Carol DeVolder, Ph.D.
  Professor of Psychology