To those who have chastized me for "posting grades by the last 5 digits of
the SS#:

 I make no apologies.  It's easy, efficient and reasonably secure.  Besides,
at my age, "posting by the last 5 digits of the SS#" is as close as I come
to "living on the edge" ..........  although sometimes,   if I'm feeling
really, really wild,  I let my cholesterol drift up to 199.  And when I get
a TRULY violent urge to thumb my nose at everything society holds dear, I
sneak a cigarette in my office. <g>
Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.                 Office (610)436-2945
Professor and Chairperson               Home (610)363-1939
Department of Psychology           FAX (610)436-2846
West Chester University            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
West Chester, PA  19383       www.wcupa.edu
Husband, father, biopsychologist and bluegrass fiddler...........
not necessarily in order of importance.  AAFOUF#0064