Michael Sylvester wrote:

> I know this is a religious time-interval with Easter and Passover.
> Personally,too much religious type topics are on TIPS.
> Lets get back to subjects re the teaching of psychology and other
> controversial issues .
> Btw,lets stop the Mother Theresa bashing.

        Fair enough.

        I assume this means that you will no longer post messages about
"Eurocentricism" or other non-Western psychology topics, right?

        If not the word "hypocrite" tends to spring rather quickly to mind . . .

        Rick

--

Rick Adams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"... and the only measure of your worth and your deeds will be the love
you leave behind when you're gone. --Fred Small, Everything Possible "