This is a tough question that we've been discussing for the past year or more.

It depends so much on your goals for your RM courses, what kind of preparation
you expect your students to have, and where you are trying to take them.

There are a lot of good books out there, but there is huge variety. Some books
are 'just the concepts' with little in the way of analytical approaches. Others
are extremely detailed and filled with relatively rare techniques. Others are
integrated such that you can use the same book to teach both stats and methods.

Paul Bernhardt
Dept of Psychology
Frostburg State University
pcbernhardt _at_ frostburg _dot_ edu

On Apr 14, 2010, at 12:15 PM, Michael Smith wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Can you guys and gilrs who do methods and stats let me know what text
> books you find best for these courses?
>
> Also, is there a good resource for conducting a 1 credit lab that
> would focus on SPSS techniques?
>
> It would be great to get your recomendations.
>
> --Mike
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to tips as: pcbernha...@frostburg.edu.
> To unsubscribe click here: