De: Michael Britt [mailto:mich...@thepsychfiles.com]
Enviado el: domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010 07:53
Para: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Asunto: [tips] Girls and Horses - Archetype?

My 11 year old daughter has been interested in horses for a long time
(unlike her 11 year old brother, but that's an N of only 2) so not long ago
I brought her to a 4H horse farm.  I don't visit horse farms that often, but
whenever I do I notice that there seems to be a disproportionate number of
young girls taking lessons.  I mentioned this to a colleague and she agreed
and interpreted this in a vague Jungian-archetypal way.  I'm not too big on
Jung, but I don't have any other explanation.

Thoughts?

Michael

Michael Britt
mich...@thepsychfiles.com