I have to admit that you've got me questioning my original assumptions, but
doesn't a "learning style" suggest a mentalistic concept whereas using teaching
methods appropriate for mature individuals does not?

Michael A. Britt, Ph.D.
mich...@thepsychfiles.com
http://www.ThePsychFiles.com
Twitter: mbritt