I agree with you completely Robert - there is no evidence for learning styles
(in fact, I interviewed Dr. Willingham - researcher/debunker of learning styles
- on my podcast about this very thing) I was just wondering whether the
concepts of learning styles and androgogy are two apples, or an apple and an
orange.

Michael A. Britt, Ph.D.
mich...@thepsychfiles.com
http://www.ThePsychFiles.com
Twitter: mbritt

On Sep 20, 2011, at 4:56 PM, Dr. Bob Wildblood wrote

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=12821
or send a blank email to
leave-12821-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu