Dave - the DTA's are EXACTLY what I am talking about - how did you get your's 
to work?  I have three series 3 and do not want to give them up - I talked to 6 
different people at Comcast yesterday before one of them finally said - oh 
series 1 and 2 are not compatible with this adapter - by that point I just gave 
up....if you can walk me through it - I would be forever grateful.

 

 

1b. 


Re: Beware - Comcast Customers 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tivocentral/message/4320;_ylc=X3oDMTJxZWxoajh0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzU2Nzg0NDEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MzI0NzAyBG1zZ0lkAzQzMjAEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTI1NDMxMjA2MQ-->
 


Posted by: "Dave Schultheis" [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=%20re%3a%20beware%20-%20comcast%20customers>
   dave6592 <http://profiles.yahoo.com/dave6592> 


Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm (PDT) 




Roberta wrote:

> The new adapters they are sending out free of charge is NOT compatible
> with SERIES 1 or 2 - if that is all you are using you need to come up 
> with a new game plan.

I have two Series 2 boxes, a 240 and a 540, and I have the dreaded 
Comcast.

Recently they upgraded some of their channels to digital, so they sent 
me some equipment.

I have two Comcast Digital Transport Adapters and after some amount of 
trouble, I got each of them working with one of my Series 2 boxes. I 
lost some functionality, but can still record and play back.

Are you referring to the DTAs or to something different?

Dave Schultheis
San Jose

--

dave6592 [at] accesscom [dot] com - http://www.accesscom.com/~dave6592 
<http://www.accesscom.com/~dave6592> 
Dave Schultheis, San José, Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County, CA, USA

 

 

Regards, 
Roberta Mott 
Global Security Services|Assistant Vice President 
JAB1NORTH|*617.985.1163|*617-985-3919 
Classification: general 

 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to