It generally means that it hasn't been able to phone home lately, you need 
to check your phone or network connection, and get it working again.

Go to the network/phone screen, and have it make a call, you'll find out 
what's not working.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "s.l-c.o" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 7:04 PM
Subject: [TiVo Central] Program Info will run out on Fri 7/9


> I've been getting this message on my TiVo Central screen the last 2-3 days
> and don't know what it is referring to. Has anyone else gotten it and do 
> you
> know what it is about?
>
> It says I need to 'Connect to the Tivo service', but I already have 
> lifetime
> service with them.
>
> Thanks,
> San
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.830 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2980 - Release Date: 07/03/10 
14:35:00

Reply via email to