The only 'call' I can find is Network Connection. Maybe that's what you 
mean. I have the S3HD Series.

I got about 11 1/2 days ahead.



San






Well now, that's interesting.  I went to my tivo to find the proper path to
the daily call.  It no longer exists.  I can make a test call, but not the
daily call.

What's worse, it shows I have guide data only till 7/11, that's a far cry
from the normal 14 days it's supposed to have.  I confirmed that there's no
program guide out at the 14 day mark.  I did notice I can see program data
past the 11th though, curious.  It's making the test call now, and the last
call was yesterday, successful.

Anyone else care to check the program data, make sure they actually have 14
days worth, maybe this is a Tivo mothership problem.


Glen


Reply via email to