> Ron -
> 
> If you don't mind, could you say which Onkyo you are using and how you
> like it?  I'm considering some Onkyos and some Polk speakers and would
> like to hear your experience.
> 
> By the way, my advice would have been the old reboot trick as well...
> 
> Bob

I got the Onkyo TX-NR807.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!
ANY type of input gets upscaled to the HDMI output. Many other great
features as well!

The reboot did not do the trick...
It is almost like a screen saver on a PC, no audio till there is some type
of activity.  I changed the input, still no audio, then back to TiVo, and
still no audio, until some kind of activity, pause, FF, REW, channel
change...

Like I said, not really a problem, as long as this isn't the beginning of a
future problem...

Ron


Reply via email to