It doesn't happen often, but have you tried to basic reboot to see if that 
cures it, even if temporarily ?

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ron Koms" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 2:44 PM
Subject: [TiVo Central] No audio but then ok?


> Hi all...
>
> My Series 3, about 3 years old now, has been doing some odd things lately.
> When the TV has been off for awhile, and I turn it on to watch something,
> there is no audio.  I change the channel then the audio is there, go back
> the the first channel and it is there too.
> Another time, I (seems to happen all the time when there is no activity) I
> will just rew back then play , audio back on...
> When the audio comes back on, it does stay on.  So it really is not a
> problem, as long as you do something on the remote to get sound back on,
> (channel change, rewind, skip)...
>
> Anyone else have this ever happen?
>
> Ron
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.851 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3026 - Release Date: 07/24/10 
14:36:00

Reply via email to