On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 14:44, Ron Koms <[email protected]> wrote:

> My Series 3, about 3 years old now, has been doing some odd things lately.
> When the TV has been off for awhile, and I turn it on to watch something,
> there is no audio. I change the channel then the audio is there, go back
> the the first channel and it is there too.
> Another time, I (seems to happen all the time when there is no activity) I
> will just rew back then play , audio back on...
> When the audio comes back on, it does stay on. So it really is not a
> problem, as long as you do something on the remote to get sound back on,
> (channel change, rewind, skip)...
>
What kind of connection are you using to the TV - HDMI?  Digital audio?
 Stereo audio?  Is the TiVo connected right to the TV, or is it going
through any kind of A/V receiver?

-- 
[email protected] / [email protected] Geek, Gweep, Technophile, me.
www.GizmoLovers.com / www.MegaZone.org / www.Eyrie-Productions.com Hail Eris
Twitter.com/megazone / Facebook.com/megazone / www.LinkedIn.com/in/megazone
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 432-363-4296


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to