tried puting my computer's host name in there, nothing. I'm finally at a loss because no matter what I do I can't get anything to show up in the
From: Field.  And I think that is the problem.

Well, thanks anyway...
Even to relay out from within their own network, you might still need to authenticate to Cox's servers.... Have you tried using SMTPAUTH_USERNAME and SMTPAUTH_PASSWORD so TMDA can authenticate? That's usually the issue I've seen when relaying is denied....

--
Michaël A. Bishop

"It is an occupational hazard of devout folk to become stuffy
bores.  This should not be."
-Richard Foster

"But, if you cannot understand... then grant the Holy Spirit
the honor of being more learned than you are."
-Martin Luther