Linda:  And I am 61.  And when I was a newby on this list, I asked about
what muscles controlled peeing, pooping, etc.  and was told that the same
muscles control both!  That's why we toot while we pee, and if one comes,
the other might also: particularly if you have nerve damage, etc.
This stuff is of such interest--it is how we deal with everyday things.
It is called functioning.  I just find it easier to know why!
Thanks for the questions/comments: everyone's say helps someone else who
is afraid to ask.

Cora