From: Jaime
Cc: TM List
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] tm

I have that exact thing on the right side of my head.  Severe shooting pains.  My neuro said it is an inflammed nerve and not related to TM.  Today I had some pretty bad ones that made me think I was really having a problem but then they go away and I ignor it.  I just ignor it.  I do not know if I should be doing anything about it or not.  Maybe Dr. Kerr at Hopins knows about this.  Do you know of him, you could email him.  I won't because I met him and I think I was a pain to him when I saw him.  I was really sick in my mind.  But, I have the shooting weird pain on the right side of my head alot and I ignor it.