Title: AOL Email
Thank you my dear Natalie.  I needed to hear that!  Sometimes, I feel so fragile and don't know how careful I have to be now, I don't know what to do.  Guess I'd better get myself to the Orthopedic and see what he will make to protect my legs from future breakage.

Does anyone know to whom one goes for the bone density testing and how often one ought to go?  My primary doctor has never mentioned it, nor my orthopedic doc, nor the physiatrist I see once a year or the neurologist whom I've seen once in four years.

Love Ya,
Jude