  From: Trudy OGILVIE
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 7:28 PM
  Subject: Re: RE: RE: [TMIC] lidocain infusions

Frank,

  So do you live here in the states? or Montreal?? I am thinking about trying a
pain management group. My neuro could really care less about the pain. Is
cannabinoid the same as marijuana??? If I found out that marijuana helped
neuropathic pain I would definitely try it??? I'm 60 and my group just missed
the "revolution" so I have never tried it. I swore I would give a try on my
60th birthday but never did....
    Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that in this day and age they can't
come up with something to help this pain!!! How do we want to live our lives???
I am so tired of putting on the "I'm doing just fine"  face ....  truly after
awhile no-one wants to hear about your problems anyway. So that's another good
reason to be on this list.... you can vent, cry whatever.... at least we
understand...
  Well, Frank, let me know when your birthday is.... I'll buy you a drink :)
What's your favorite poison???  I do hope the lidocain infusions work for
you...  let us know!! Sorry if I sound like the "twenty questions' lady... I
know you have been on this list a long time and so I was just wondering about
your TM life, etc...
  Trudy