Trudy,

I live in Maine but stay in Montreal for long periods of time as I went to med
school here, have lots of friends- in particular one special native-america
princess.  Belva is a full blooded Mohawk, and has more energy than three
pale-face.  She has worked since she was 18 yrs. old as a photographer for the
papers and the largest hotel ( taking pictures of diners then  turning out
pictures for them to buy on their way out.  She ajso owned and ran the parking
lot next to  "The Forum" where the hockey was played- she knows all the old
player, and they know her.  Half of Montreal knows her!!

Cannabinoids are like Mariyuana, actually the active ingredient.  I'm 60
y.o.and gave up smoking weed in 1973.  Then in 2000, Dr. Kerr started me back
on the stuff.  I grew some, but I'm always moving so have problems.

I have invented the multi- birthday.  I have one on the 28th of each and every
month.

Hope this helps you understand where I'm at.

-5 degrees Celsius here in montreal