In a message dated 5/12/2007 7:18:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Me missus came down with TM in 97  September at T-8.   No action taken; no
meds, no nada.
Then, in 99 Feb she had a second  attack, this time at C-5,6.   She was given
steroids for a few dayze  then about a month later, her dx was changed from
TM to MS and we started her  on Avonex.   Nowadayze, 346 shots later, she's
still on Avonex and  holding up quite well.

Yes, but MS is a totally different disease than TM, so what  does she have to
do with us?  I'm happy for her that the medication for MS  is working so well
with her, but I'm afraid it wouldn't do much for me?   What do you think,
Frank?

ElBobberino has much wisdom and a lot to share with us, but  when he talks
about his "missus' ,"  illness, it really has nothing to do  with TM.
Shouldn't
they be sharing with those on a site for  MS?

Peace and Prayers,
Jude