First off, I am glad Bob feels like part of the family and that he feels comfortable sharing here. And I hope to one day stop in Elvis land and say hello & hug him and the missus. I'm not sure but I don't think there is the support and friendship in the MS support groups I'v checked out. I could be wrong. I am sure there are those in their groups that have found the connection that we share, but folks....you gotta amit, we've got a special group here and welcome anyone to be part of the discussion.

Larry in Oklahoma wishing all the moms out there a great day!

Larry Throne, MSW

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Re: Who's got what?
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 08:09:59 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/2007 7:18:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Me missus came down with TM in 97 September at T-8.   No action taken; no meds, no nada.
Then, in 99 Feb she had a second attack, this time at C-5,6.   She was given steroids for a few dayze then about a month later, her dx was changed from TM to MS and we started her on Avonex.   Nowadayze, 346 shots later, she's still on Avonex and holding up quite well.
Yes, but MS is a totally different disease than TM, so what does she have to do with us?  I'm happy for her that the medication for MS is working so well with her, but I'm afraid it wouldn't do much for me?  What do you think, Frank?

ElBobberino has much wisdom and a lot to share with us, but when he talks about his "missus' ,"  illness, it really has nothing to do with TM.  Shouldn't they be sharing with those on a site for MS?

Peace and Prayers,
Jude

See what's free at AOL.com.