I don't mind hearing about people who have other diseases, syndromes,
whatever....I have TM and my best friend has MS.  Sometimes we compare notes.
It sure doesn't hurt since it seems like we're all in the same kinda boat.  I'm
always worried that my TM will come back OR progress to MS?
  Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!
  Jill

Jan Hargrove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Here's my thinking,  Bobby Jim has been at least with us 10 of the 11years
I've been
  here, and he is a valued member of this group.......his lady may have
progressed to MS,
  but Bobby Jim is still here as a caregiver and a great friend and member of
this family!!!!!!!!!!!

  My 2 ยข   janh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        In a message dated 5/12/2007 7:18:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL