Hi Todd,

This would and could really mess up my LTD insurance from my  employer
though.  Everybody needs to know how their disability insurance  from their
employer
works if they are going to try to return to  work.

In my case, if I were to try to return to work, and worked for  a short time,
 then not be able to continue, I would lose my LTD disability  benefits.
This is true even on a part-time basis.  If I were to ever  try to get another
job at a later date and attempt to get LTD coverage  again, I would then also
have a pre-existing condition.   This is true  even with the same company.   If
I ever returned and left due to not  being able to work,  my same company
would never hire me back.  But,  they'd sure love to get me off of their
disability payment role.  I'm  costing them too much money, and will continue
until I
am capable of working  full-time or reach age 65.

This has nothing to do with SSDI or SSI, however, it is very  important to
know.  Please review your documentation if you do not already  know the ins and
outs of your plan.

Hugs, Barbara A