  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 11:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Working With a Disability in California

  Hi Todd,

  If I were to get strong enough to know that I were able to make the
transition back to work, it would be great.  I certainly would be able to make
more money than I do on disability and would feel much more productive.

  It's really difficult when you know though that you would be making a huge
mistake if you are jeopardizing your finances if you fail.  To know that your
income could seize from your disability and I am not sure of how it would work
with SSDI.  Not sure about the posibility of having to reapply and get
re-approved.

  I certainly hope that there aren't any people in our group that are making
this mistake and getting themselves in this kind of trouble.

  My eight year anniversary with TM is 6/1/07, so I don't think I'm going to be
getting strong enough to get back to work now.

  Hugs to all, Barbara A in sunny and warm Auburn, CA

  See what's free at AOL.com.