Hi Barbara A,

  You are so RIGHT.  I too have LTD that makes it hard for me to even think
about going back to work.  Thank you for reminding us, who does have LTD and
what it would do if we did go back to work.

  Todd in CC, TX

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Hi Todd,

  This would and could really mess up my LTD insurance from my employer though.
 Everybody needs to know how their disability insurance from their employer
works if they are going to try to return to work.

  In my case, if I were to try to return to work, and worked for a short time,
then not be able to continue, I would lose my LTD disability benefits.  This is
true even on a part-time basis.  If I were to ever try to get another job at a
later date and attempt to get LTD coverage again, I would then also have a
pre-existing condition.   This is true even with the same company.   If I ever
returned and left due to not being able to work,  my same company would never
hire me back.  But, they'd sure love to get me off of their disability payment
role.  I'm costing them too much money, and will continue until I am capable of
working full-time or reach age 65.

  This has nothing to do with SSDI or SSI, however, it is very important to
know.  Please review your documentation if you do not already know the ins and
outs of your plan.

  Hugs, Barbara A

  See what's free at AOL.com.