Hello Lynn and TMIC group,

Thank you so much for clearing up the SSDI return to work  issues.  It is so
good to hear from somebody who has "been there, done  that", so to speak.
And, it's wonderful to know that it can a really good  personal experience all
the way around and to be able go back to  work.   To be able to add that income
back into the household  again, a huge bonus.  Congratulations!

Just to clarify, my original comments were really to let  people know how
dangerous it can be if you  do not understand your LTD policy coverage and how
it
 works.  Believe me, they are more than happy to get you off of their
"payrolls".

Hugs to all, Barbara A in Auburn,  CA