Hi Todd,

If I were to get strong enough to know that I were  able to make the
transition back to work, it would be great.  I certainly  would be able to make
more
money than I do on disability and would feel much  more productive.

It's really difficult when you know though that you would be  making a huge
mistake if you are jeopardizing your finances if you fail.   To know that your
income could seize from your disability and I am not sure of  how it would
work with SSDI.  Not sure about the posibility of having to  reapply and get
re-approved.

I certainly hope that there aren't any people in our group  that are making
this mistake and getting themselves in this kind of  trouble.

My eight year anniversary with TM is 6/1/07, so I don't think  I'm going to
be getting strong enough to get back to work now.

Hugs to all, Barbara A in sunny and warm Auburn,  CA