Yeah - iceberg feet and "sunburn" sensation from ankles to above knees.  The
hotter I am from the shoulders up, the worst the sensations.  Then we get to
add the muscle spasms - which get worst in the cold weather.  What a life!

When I get up to see St. Peter, I'm going to ask for a refund because whoever
did my wiring must've been an apprentice with no one over seeing his work!

Candy K.