In a message dated 6/10/2007 4:32:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have  multiple levels.  One at C4 to T2 the other at T10 to T12.  The T10
- T12 leison made me paralyzed from bra line down.  I went thru PT/OT and
walked with a walker and was "hell on wheels" in a wheel chair.  The C4 -  T2
made me a quad.  With Plasma Exchange (PLEX) and starting at square  one with
PT/OT after 6 months I walk with a walker but have no strength for  the
wheelchair.  I can walk 25 - 30 feet but need to stop and rest  before going
on.  I
have an electric scooter for those times I need to  go out and about.  The 2nd
episode really zapped me of my strength,  stamini and durance.  I work in burst
of 10 - 15 min. before I need to  rest which maybe from 20 min to hours or
days depending on what I have  been doing.  Shopping for groceries is usually a
day and  half R&R.

I just can't get my mind around the fact that there are  paraplegics who are
truly paralyzed and those that can walk.  There are  quadraplegics who are
also the same.  It seems as though TM ought to stay  the same all of the
time...meaning I ought to be able to walk a bit like some of  you.  I don't
know if it
is better to be one of the "walking wounded" or  not.  I don't mean it to
sound like I think any of you have it easier than  those of us in wheelchairs
24/7.  I just don't understand the various ways  the same disease can affect us.

Is there anyone out there who can explain it better to  me?

Love you,
Jude

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT