Sally,
  I was wondering what type of affect you have on your body in T6-T8?
Numbness, pain?  Are you able to walk.  I've always wondered when folks get TM
in 2 or 3 levels of the spine how it is.  If you don't mind, I'm just trying to
educate myself on TM.  I have it from T12 down and in a w/c.  Did you have
Rehab in your state?  I had to go from Arkansas to Texas for 7 weeks total.
Thanks, Natalie

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     I live in Hawaii where it's
usually in the 80's - or in cool weather, in the 70's (I know, spoiled, aren't
I!)  The only weather that bothers me is when it's cold - like when I went to
California when it was in the 50's at night.  I wore 3 pair of socks and 2 pair
of sweat pants to bed.  Even in Hawaii, I often wear socks around the house in
the cool weather (we don't normally wear shoes in the house here, but leaves
our shoes at the door).
  Sally (T6 - T8, 2005)

Got a little couch potato?