It's easy to  adjust to the fatigue caused by the summer heat  - naps are nice!
However, I haven't found any adjustment for the extra pain caused by the winter
cold.
I gave up on wearig my AFO brace because my feet burned too much.  My neuro
admitted that he hears of burning feet from a lot of his patients.  I like some
sort of slip-on shoe that I can take off as soon as I'm sitting down.

Patti - Michigan
---- Wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since I'm fairly new with the TM everyone's input has really been helpful.
Sometimes I think I'm going crazy as symptoms come and go or change,  then I
read the comments and many of you are having the similar experience.

Heat seems to make my fatigue worse also and I've been getting these hot
flashes in my feet.   My feet get so hot I have to take my shoes off at
times.

Wendy in NJ

  _____