From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 5:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Kevin Wolfthal'; 'Diane'; Tmic-list@eskimo.com;
Wendy
Subject: Re: RE: [TMIC] hot feet

Wendy, Ifound out in mearly years with that there are so many changes going
on all at once that it boggles the mind. Beware,there are probably more
changes coming,some good some bad. We've all been there. Just fight throught
them as best you can. Rick inTN.

> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2007/06/10 Sun PM 10:31:02 EDT
> To: "'Kevin Wolfthal'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>         "'Diane'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  Tmic-list@eskimo.com,
>         [EMAIL PROTECTED],  Wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: [TMIC] hot feet
>
> It's easy to  adjust to the fatigue caused by the summer heat  - naps are
nice! However, I haven't found any adjustment for the extra pain caused by
the winter cold.
> I gave up on wearig my AFO brace because my feet burned too much.  My
neuro admitted that he hears of burning feet from a lot of his patients.  I
like some sort of slip-on shoe that I can take off as soon as I'm sitting
down.