A friend said to me o look at him. See I told you you should write a boook about this! See how good he is doing. And I reminded her that he was married, in California, had insurance and support and finally--- took 8 years or so to write about it. But I'm glad he's out there--- something and someone to act as reference point other than
Christopher Reeves....
Akua

Allen Rucker, author of THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE, will appear on THE MONTEL WILLIAMS SHOW on Tuesday, June 12th to discuss his book.
http://www.montelshow.com/show/today/tuesday/

Allen is an award-winning television writer/producer and a husband and father of two. Allen says that one morning 10 years ago he woke up and was unable to move. He eventually became paralyzed for life by a rare condition called Transverse Myelitis. After a period of depression Allen says he began to regain control of his life and started writing. He is now a New York Times best-selling author!
--
http://www.healrecover.blogspot.com
http://www.akualezli.blogspot.com