Quadius,

Today marks my two year anniversary for my Transverse  Myelitis.  It's really
depressing because I thought, by the two-year  period, I would have gained
more movement and made more progress.  To be  perfectly honest, I'm worse off
than I am when I left the hospital.  I am  still struggling with my insurance
company to provide more therapy.  I know  it is stated that you're pretty much
where you're going to be at the two-year  mark.  I certainly hope this isn't
true.  That would remove all  hope.  I've read of people progressing beyond
this
point.  I pray for  more recovery.

Naomi
C-4 quad, incomplete since July  2, 2005
Transverse Myelitis