Naomi,

  I pray for more recovery for you also.  I also pray that you would be blessed
with insurance that takes care of all of your needs.

  Have a wonderful day!  Jenna

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Quadius,

  Today marks my two year anniversary for my Transverse Myelitis.  It's really
depressing because I thought, by the two-year period, I would have gained more
movement and made more progress.  To be perfectly honest, I'm worse off than I
am when I left the hospital.  I am still struggling with my insurance company
to provide more therapy.  I know it is stated that you're pretty much where
you're going to be at the two-year mark.  I certainly hope this isn't true.
That would remove all hope.  I've read of people progressing beyond this point.
 I pray for more recovery.

  Naomi
C-4 quad, incomplete since July 2, 2005
Transverse Myelitis