From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 9:42 AM
To: Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Doctors!

I went to my Internist the other day for a non TM related issue.  Since I
had him cornered I asked him some questions about my TM. He has been seeing
me for years and has been involved since my TM.

I asked him about my urine retention problem. ( I have been cathing 4 times
a day since my TM, Oct. 2006). He told me that usually someone who has been
cathing for over 6 months usually does not get back to normal.

Is this true?  All that I have read and my visit to Johns Hopkins says two
years is the target. Am I destined to cath now for the rest of my life?
Should he have said that without knowing for sure?

I try to think positively but when you doctor of many years tells you that
your bladder will probably not come back it is difficult to keep a positive
attitude.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Mark
Marlton, NJ