Hello All,

When my legs were broken and I could not  self-cath any longer, I had to have
a foley catheter put in and it has been  wonderful.  I do take Detrol for the
bladder spasms, but mostly I enjoy the  freedom one gets by being on a
leg-bag during the day or when I am out, and on  the bedside bad the rest of
the
time.

Home health care comes out once a month  to change the catheter and all that
takes is a prescription from the doctor to  get started.  My urologist thinks
that I have been on the foley catheter  for so long that I will never be able
to self-cath again.  But as long as I  can put on a leg bag and go about my
business, I am

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet  they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT