> *Hiya Kevin,*

*Boy, I  sure can relate to the family thing, and friends slowly
disappearing.  My oldest child, (33 yrs old) a son, has never seen me during
my flat on my back, paralyzed and blind episodes, but has only seen me
afterwards.  He seems to think that as long as I can stand up, and speak,
and get around a bit, that all is well.  My ex husband has tried to talk to
him to get him more or less prepared for the worst, but it falls on deaf
ears.  Jay (My ex) think that the kids are just in denial about the whole
thing---not my oldest daughter, but my oldest and youngest. (17)*
**
*The friends thing is a bit different for me.  I have too many well meaning
friends that want to drag me here and there, want to see me get out more,
and do more---but Kevin, I can't.  You know how the fatigue can be, and for
me using Rituxan infusions now, it's even more so---so, whenever I decline
an invitation (And that's fairly often.) they start buzzing about me being
*depressed*.   Kevin, I'm not depressed----just incredibly tired the
majority of the time.  Seems like I'm dam*ed if i do, and dam*ed if I don't.
*
**
*Grace       *