You're coming through fine to me, Jeanne.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 11/26/2007 12:16:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Good Morning, Trudy!  I'm actually testing something...
I've had this site for a few months now and have e-mailed to  several
different people, often asking questions but seem to not be  getting any
response.
I'm wondering if there is a problem with my  e-mail or if I'm not 'signed' up
correctly. Are my responses and  questions even being viewed by other TM people
which is what I was  hoping for when I signed up?  Any suggestions?

Jeanne in Dayton, WA

products.

<<inline: 03_header.gif>>