I and a lot other, longer with this club, do not read every letter, just quick
the headlines. I pick out what interests me and letter with help or question.

Suggestion: send it again to the group, not to single persons.

Wim from Holland.

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:13:42 -0600From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [TMIC] Question

Good Morning, Trudy!  I'm actually testing something...
I've had this site for a few months now and have e-mailed to several different
people, often asking questions but seem to not be getting any response.  I'm
wondering if there is a problem with my e-mail or if I'm not 'signed' up
correctly. Are my responses and questions even being viewed by other TM people
which is what I was hoping for when I signed up?  Any suggestions?

Jeanne in Dayton, WA

Nooit meer offline met Windows Live Messenger op je mobiele telefoon
http://www.getlivemobile.nl/