From: Gerry Surette
Date: 3/24/2008 10:15:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] So strange

I know exactly how you feel. I 've had tm since the age 0f 21 have been able
to function until 2001 when I had a relapse. I too am 60 years young. My
plete count has gone way down a side effect of TM after numerous  treatments
i now have itp. I have gone through three treatments of immunoglobiulin
which have not worked. Now I have another treatment to go through to raise
my plete count at which time they will remove my speen. I urge everyone to
have there white blood cells plete count examined on a regular bases. Life
with TM is always a daily challenge. like they say it is like a box of
choclate you never know what will happen day to day. yes you have to have a
positive attidude. It is your life and you only have control of it. It is up
to you to decide if you will fight it or let it get to you. for me I would
rather fight . It is hard but life is worth it