Me, too, by gum!!!  BUT, it is okay to have those days where we need to curl
up in bed, rest our body and soul and then get up and start all over again!

-------Original Message-------

From: Robert Pall
Date: 3/24/2008 1:40:04 PM
To: jrushton;  Gerry Surette;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] It's okay...

Jeanne:
    What a wonderful e mail. You are so right in your thinking! I truly
believe that only someone who has TM can appreciate what we are going thru.
I have often said to my wife that I wish she could have my TM for just 5
minutes. Then perhaps she could or would understand the horror of having a
condition which no matter how hard we try never really gets better.....and
is with us 24/7 always. For me that means that nearly the past 4000 days
have been without relief! Yet I still try to maintain a positive attitude...
we either continue living or chose to start dying! I choose life!

Rob in New Jersey