When i feel as you do I Have a perfect solution; Have a nice warm bubble bath; I have rpoblems with my circulation; mt feet are usually purple; I light a candle drop myself in an empty bath; { I have rpoblems distinguishing hot and cold) let the water flow over me. Move my legs to increase the bubbles and as James brown says in his song I feel so good.

From: Heather & Pieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Robert Pall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gerry Surette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] It's okay...
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:29:22 -0600

Rob,

I have never counted the days since I got TM. I just go by years. For me it is now 4 1/2 yrs. I think if I counted the days I would probably curl up in a ball and not uncurl for a long time. Positive attitude is what we need but as I said to Jeanne it is okay to have a little 'Pity Party for One' every now and again. Now I'm going to figure out what 4000 days computes to.

Have a good day

Heather in Calgary