  From: Heather & Pieter
  To: Robert Pall ; jrushton ; Gerry Surette ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] It's okay...

  Rob,

  I have never counted the days since I got TM.  I just go by years.  For me it
is now 4 1/2 yrs.  I think if I counted the days I would probably curl up in a
ball and not uncurl for a long time.  Positive attitude is what we need but as
I said to Jeanne it is okay to have a little 'Pity Party for One' every now and
again.  Now I'm going to figure out what 4000 days computes to.

  Have a good day

  Heather in Calgary