From: sal r [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:51 PM
To: tm
Subject: [TMIC] time has passed but....this is for Every1 on the TMA
list

I know for some of us it has been a lifetime of our TM, ADEM, NMO, MS
and so on...but have we ever figured what happened?  I know that we all
have adapted to it and forgot about it but instead of having doctors and
researchers find the reason why, whats a better source then the person
who actually got it..What I am getting at is that i wanted everyone on
the list to recall what they did 1 month to a year before their
illness...ex: vacation, car accident...just something that you think
would trigger it...I was in a car accident 8 months before my
onset...also i was eating a lot of fast food and red meat....just even
if you dont think it was it just put it down...it may not make a
difference for us as it has already happened but what if we can prevent
it for our future generations?

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>