Rob, I believe what you are saying 100%.  It was a very stressful time in my
life as well when I was hit with TM.  If I remember correctly, I had a cold
shortly before also.  Nothing major, just the common cold.

Wendy in NJ

From: Robert Pall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:58 PM
To: sal r; tm
Subject: RE: [TMIC] time has passed but....this is for Every1 on the TMA
list

    I truly believe that TM was caused by stress in my life. I believe I had
nothing more serious than a summer cold, but due to the stress in my life
which was extremely high at that time my immune system was weakened allowing
the onset of TM. This is not very scientific, but I believe this was the
cause for me. To further your research Sal, I would be interested to know if
other TM'rs had a similar stressful period prior or during the onset.

Rob in New Jersey

  _____