From: sal r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jan Hargrove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; tmic-list
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 4:48:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Questions

Oh yeah.... you can not get shingles if youve never had the chickenpox...

Jan Hargrove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
1)   Light case as a child.
2)  Yes, soon after i had tm......within 6 months. Didn't suffer because I was
still numb.
3)  No
janh
jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, everyone (again!)

I have three questions for those who would be willing to respond:

1)  Did you ever have chicken pox?

2)  Did you ever suffer from shingles?

3)  Did you have a flare-up of shingles prior to your being stricken with TM?

These are a few of the theories with TM and I'm just curious to see if any of
'us' have experienced any or all of these.

Jeanne in Dayton